We’re excited to announce the release of Horizon Version 6, the friendliest version yet!
With over 10 years in production, we’ve installed Horizon on most brands of flexos & rotary die cutters: S&S, Giant, Hycorr, Emba, McKinnley, Serenco, Ward, Martin, Langston, Curioni, Koppers, Giant, Hycorr, & more.
Horizon can automatically position up to 7 rotary axes and 47 linear/eccentric axes. Spec setup is quick, simple and accurate. Linear and rotary axes are typically setup in under 30 seconds. New specs can be created in under one minute, with no practical limit to the number of specs stored in the database.
- Intuitive and simple design makes training very easy.
- Designed to work on all flexo folder gluers, die cutters and folder gluers. Your operators can go from one machine to another with no additional training.
- Fast and accurate spec data entry; the operator can enter decimal (12.1875) or inches and 16ths (12-3).
- Very easy for operators to use and MAINTAIN ACCURACY! Calibration is performed by them; no need for expensive techs.
- Use your existing encoders, or we can provide new ones with plug-in installation.
- Remote assistance & updates available over the internet.
- Engineered to use modern long-life commercial hardware.
- VERY easy to install & update. If you have a computer failure, simply go to Wal-Mart, get another one & insert the Horizon backup flash drive. With your machine configuration & spec database, Horizon will be re-installed in under two minutes. If your flash drive is missing, simply download from our website.
- Management Friendly
- Designed for Windows 8.1, but will run on Windows 7.
- If you have existing machine center computers, in many cases, Horizon can be installed on these - reducing cost & saving on valuable floor space.
- SQL database for easy interface with user production system.
- VERY affordable; we also offer a lease purchase option.
- Fast shutdown if no movement is detected.
- Close proximity if an axis (such as a slot head) is too close to one another.
- Opposite rail end movement verification to insure rails do not get out of alignment.
- Axis permissive move requirement. One use of this is to insure the heads are engaged before movement.
- All communications are based on fast and reliable Ethernet.
- Extremely fast, accurate and safe setups.
- Gear lash compensation.
- Increased axis count capability
Copyright Washburn Valley, Inc. © 2015